The Bates Family
Allen, Leah, Brookelyn, & Braedyn

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We are Here

Well, I thought we should create this site since we are now busier than ever and I don't have as much time to email out pictures. This way, I can post them once and everyone can come take a peek at what we are up to. The latest is of course that we are now here in Dallas and are "digging out". Actually, I felt fairly accomplished until we had to undo all we did last night as we prepared for the painters. Yep, all the pictures hung, drapes installed, and furniture tacked to the wall was not only undone, but hid away in closets and piled in hallways. This is actually the reason I actually have a spare moment to begin this blog--why clean or organize when the house is such a disaster?!

1 comment:

dadzo said...

WOW!!! SOOOOO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU AND SINCE THIS IS MY FIRST POST EVER, I SOLICIT EVERYONE'S HELP AND SUPPORT.... God bless you one and all and look at the gorgeous home!

Grampa Bates