The Bates Family
Allen, Leah, Brookelyn, & Braedyn

Saturday, March 14, 2009

San Antonio Trip--Belated

Here are some pictures from our trip to San Antonio last weekend; yes I am late posting them, but if you read my post from earlier this week you will understand why I have had absolutely no time to post them sooner!

We met Kristine at at great kids play place. Here are the three musketeers; we would be in big trouble if we lived closer! I think Brookelyn could teach Madison quite a few bad habits! :)

Brookelyn loved sliding down the huge slide--and Sashi loved helping her!

Poor Brookelyn was so exhausted she didn't even make it out of the parking lot after lunch. Honey carried her in and she was OUT!

That night Allen and I went to a friend's wedding. It was great to be out by ourselves; I think the last time I wore a dress was at his work Christmas party last year!
And, this is just a cute picture of Brookelyn at ballet that Honey took. She is the youngest one in her class, but she holds her own. They were practicing their recital dance.

No comments: