The Bates Family
Allen, Leah, Brookelyn, & Braedyn

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Braedyn Video

Braedyn got his tickle-box turned over last night. I was telling Allen the story of Braedyn running with Brookelyn's pink princess golf club across the room, toward his sister, and whacking her several times on the head with it. While I thought this was a horrible story, Allen thought it was hilarious! He picked up the golf club and started whacking Braedyn's highchair with it (great example Allen), which caused Braedyn to start laughing hysterically. Check out the video:

1 comment:

Kathleen Villar said...

Joseph thought this was really funny too! :) Not sure he knew what was going on though.

Thanks for the kind words on my blog. I am such a hypocrite, because although I am anxious to meet Cora, I can't even talk about this possibly being our last baby. I want three! We'll see if I feel the same once she is out though.