The Bates Family
Allen, Leah, Brookelyn, & Braedyn

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Braedyn Starts Gymnastics!

Braedyn started gymnastics last week, but I forgot my phone in the car. So, I didn't have any pictures. I remembered my phone today, but trying to take pictures of Braedyn while also participating in the gymnatics class with him was HARD! So, the only ones that really came out were from the end of class (when I was able to sit down and take them).

Each week his coach teaches him different letters, colors, shapes, and animals. This week each child got to carry a snake around from station to station:
At the end of class the coach gives each child a sheet with all their activities on it. Then, coach puts a sticker next to two of the skills the child did very well at. Braedyn did a good job on the trampoline today!

Here is Braedyn saying "TaDa" at the end of class. He was very proud of himself (and so was I)!

Braedyn loves his coach, Nick (also Brookelyn's coach)!

Here he is right before we leave. I was trying to get him to look at me, but he was too engrossed in his skill sheet and stickers!
I will try to take better pictures next week! But, most importantly he is really enjoying himself, and I love having the one-on-one time with him!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello I was wondering if you could contact me I would like to know what happened to your little girl with the sacrel dimple. The only reason that I ask is my daughter has one and we are going to see a nero sergen to see if she needs to get an MRI and I would like to talk to someone that has been through what I am going to have to go through. So if you can email me that would be great.
Kelly

keei15301@gmail.com