The Bates Family
Allen, Leah, Brookelyn, & Braedyn

Friday, May 4, 2012

Impromptu Photo Shoot

On Wednesday night, Brookelyn and I gave the sponge rollers a try.  She has a dance recital coming up, and she wants her hair curly so I thought sponge rollers were the way to go.  Well, worried that her hair wouldn't hold the curl, we used the smallest curlers and had her sleep in them.  Needless to say, in the morning her hair was SUPER curly! I thought she looked adorable! So, I had her run outside really quick to snap a few pictures!







And, of course little bro wanted in on the action, so I took a quick one of my little man.  Doesn't he look BIG? Notice his Under Armour shirt? It is his new obsession.  He feels like a "big boy" in it.

Just want to squeeze them both and kiss those cute little cheeks!

1 comment:

Avery said...

they are the cutest!