The Bates Family
Allen, Leah, Brookelyn, & Braedyn

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Braxtyn is FOUR Months!

Ok, ok where is the three month post you ask.  Well, I didn't get it done, so we have a three-four month post today! I don't know where the time has gone!

You love to sit in the swing in the morning while the big kids eat breakfast.  You already think you are as big as they are!

Your little piggies are SO cute!

The Bumbo definitely isn't your favorite place to be, but you tolerate it for a little while every now and then.  I think you need a little more head and tummy control before you will really enjoy it.

Most mornings you head out with me for a jog.  The weather has been beautiful and I have finally turned you around in the stroller, so you usually like looking around while we zip around the backroads.


You are happiest in the mornings right when you wake up.  I think you would sit all day in my lap while I rocked you if you could.
Love those little dimples that match your big brother and Daddy!
 At your check up yesterday you weighed 16 lbs and were 25.5 inches long.  That puts you in the 75th percentile for both.  The doctor said you looked just perfect, but of course we already knew that! We love you Braxtyn Eric Bates and can't wait to see what exciting things you will learn in the weeks ahead!


No comments: