The Bates Family
Allen, Leah, Brookelyn, & Braedyn

Monday, May 18, 2009

Brookelyn LOVES to Sing

Everywhere Brookelyn goes she sings. Every morning she wakes us up singing as loud as she can (that is what her music teacher taught her to do--sing LOUD) either from her room or the potty. Today while Braedyn was napping I was folding clothes and she was playing with floam (sort of like play-doh) just a singing away. So, I thought I would film her. Here she is singing about the "BIBLE" although she doesn't spell it quite right, and "A Bird in the House" a song from a video we have watched at least 150 times. And yes, I am sorry it is sideways.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think she and Ace are going to start a singing group! Why do our babies sing so much I wonder? We'll have to teach them something together next time we're up there.