The Bates Family
Allen, Leah, Brookelyn, & Braedyn

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

First SNOW!

This morning I got a text from Allen saying that it was SNOWING! I rushed to the window and sure enough, it was POURING SNOW!! I rushed around getting the kids' raincoats, boots, and hats so we could head outside. This is the FIRST time the kids have EVER seen snow!

Here is Miss Brookelyn, checking out the snow from the front porch:
Braedyn immediately rushed out and started playing in the snow like a pro:

Brookelyn was really cold--after all mommy didn't put any clothes on them (I was scared it would stop snowing), so they only had their pjs on:

Here they are together. As you can see Braedyn is already pitching a fit because I told them it was time to come inside. The fit lasted at least 45 minutes after we came back in!

No comments: