The Bates Family
Allen, Leah, Brookelyn, & Braedyn

Monday, August 1, 2011

Kindergarten!

Brookelyn started KINDERGARTEN! As I laid in bed this morning, I thought about all her first days of preschool/MDO. There has been quite a few with all of our moves and school changes. I think all of those prepared me and her for this big day. She did AWESOME! I took a TON of pictures, so bear with me.

Here she is proudly holding her Kindergarten sign. We went shopping yesterday for the "perfect outfit" and had so much fun together!
And, of course, a "model pose."
I couldn't decide which close up between these two I liked the best, so I included both!
And, here she is with her new backpack.
Uncle David and Emily brought her over a kindergarten surprise last night--Juicy Couture folders, notebook, and pencils! She loved them!
Here is Daddy leading the way to the school this morning!
Her school is R.E. Baker. She is officially a bobcat!
Of course, brother had to get in on the action!
Brookelyn walked in like she owned the place and led her brother right to her classroom!
Here they are right outside her classroom. The picture above her is the one she drew at Meet the Teacher Day.
She settled right in and started coloring!
One last hug from Daddy! (She wasn't sad or crying--just wanted a good, big hug.)
And, one from Mommy.
Then, we headed out. I can NOT wait to hear all about her day!! I love my big girl SO much!

No comments: