The Bates Family
Allen, Leah, Brookelyn, & Braedyn

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Braedyn: Braedyn rolled over from his belly to his back tonight! Yea! Brookelyn and I had him laying on his belly in the living room, trying to get him to push up and look at us. He was doing great and finally got himself in a postion where his back was on the floor, but his legs were still laying as if he was on his tummy. Brookelyn was telling him to look at her and was rolling all over the living room floor, when he just flipped right over!


Brookelyn: She is loving school and is learning so much! This afternoon when we got home she wanted to read to Braedyn and me. We sat in her room while she read (almost word for word and used sound effects) a book Auntie Jenna had given her for her 1st birthday. I read it to her a couple of times a week, but I was amazed at how much she actually remembered! I wish I could have gotten her to read that one on camera, but she was already on to the princess book. Here is a little taste:

2 comments:

Kathleen Villar said...

What a cutie! Love the video. I'm sure that Braedyn will be getting a lot more encouragement to do new things from Brookelyn...rolling was just the first. She is going to be such a sweet big sister. The picture of her nursing her baby is too cute. Check my blog, I tagged you.

Anonymous said...

Please tell me I'm not too big to sit in that chair with her. Too cute.