The Bates Family
Allen, Leah, Brookelyn, & Braedyn

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Braedyn Got His DOC Band Today!

We arrived right on time (thanks to Dad who worked from home so that he could also watch Brookelyn).

Here I am in the exam room, waiting for the doctor to come in and see me. As you can see, I was really scared. The doctor explained to mom that for the first two days I have to wear the band for three hour intervals. After three hours, she has to take it off and wait for any redness to completely fade, and then I put it back on for the next three hour interval. Beginning this weekend, I will start to wear the band for the full 23 hours a day. The doctor said mommy has to bring me back in a week just to check my progress.


And, here I am sporting my new look! This is pre-decoration stage. Mom is frantically working to replicate a Razorback helmet (under Dad's scrutiny) on my DOC band. She will post the new pictures tomorrow.


PS. Don't you like my shirt!!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He makes that doc band look soooo cute! Those dimples...that smile...that face! Can't wait to kiss it tonight.