The Bates Family
Allen, Leah, Brookelyn, & Braedyn

Friday, January 23, 2009

Good News...Bad News



Good News:
Pebbles has been scarfing down her special food that should cure her bladder stones.


Bad News:
It looks like congealed lard, and is so nasty that Allen was dry heaving as he spooned it (don't worry he used a disposable plastic spoon) into her bowl.


Good News:
Braedyn has slept through the night every night this week. HALLELUJAH!!


Bad News:
Allen called me this morning to let me know that my all time FAVORITE food, Taco Bueno bean burritos, have 34 grams of fat in them--and I eat TWO everytime we go (and we go at least once a week). I am so devestated I have nothing else to say on this topic.


Good News:
Braedyn can now stand all by himself at his little play table!

Bad News:
Braedyn can now stand all by himself at his little play table! Where has my baby gone?! (And, no Mom this does not mean I want another baby.)

1 comment:

Xixa said...

Awww, way to go little man...you're getting so big! Congrats to Brookelynn on wearing big girl undies at night, that rocks! ~ Holly