The Bates Family
Allen, Leah, Brookelyn, & Braedyn

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Slumover

Brookelyn had her very first "slumover" (as she calls it) last night! Somehow she has gotten the words sleepover and slumber party terribly mixed up in her mind, and no matter how many times I correct her, she keeps calling it a slumover! Try to explain to a 5 year old why that sounds SO horrible!

Here is the princess all ready to go:
I wasn't sure if she would make it all night long, but she DID! It helped that she has played at the little girl's house several times, and there were 7 other little girls spending the night too (bless that mom). I slept with my phone (or attempted to sleep through this annoying bug I have) right by the bed and kept checking it. But, no text or phone call! I picked her up early this morning, and she acted like going to a slumover was something she did every night--no big deal. She is getting SO BIG!

No comments: